If you are looking at window coverings, film is an economical and versatile solution for your business. Whether you are looking to add logos or other details to your windows or protect your stock from sunlight damage, this quick and easy solution can do the job.
Custom-made glass or glass that has been treated to protect from UV light can be costly and is not an investment to be taken lightly by any business. Window covering film is significantly cheaper, can be easily replaced should branding be altered and can be fitted within a day.
What is a window covering film?
When people think of window coverings, film is still a relative unknown, but it is an effective method of coating your windows with protective layers or with branding or patterns. It is a thin layer, invisible to the naked eye, that is fitted onto your existing windows by an expert team.
What can window covering film do?
Film window coverings can fulfil many different needs. Depending on your business type, you may want to consider some of the following usages.
- UV Protection: Window film can be used to filter out UV light, which is the number cause of fading. Whether your items are in storage or a shop window, sunlight can quickly make your products look unsightly, especially if they are comprised of fabric or paper.
- Brand your workspace: You may wish to use window coverings on your exterior windows or interior glass separators or office doors. Window film can be used to easily add your brand name, logo, a slogan, or a CEO’s name in frosted glass.
- Shortcut to privacy: Privacy glass is costly and if an area has recently been repurposed into a meeting place, you may need to install a privacy solution swiftly. Frosted window covering film can transform your space in a matter of hours and with no mess or fuss.
- Safety: You may not have thought you needed safety glass when you first moved into your business premises, but if you have found a need for it, window covering film can protect your glass in case of an accident.
- Anti-graffiti solution: We are fortunate enough to live somewhere that rarely experiences such issues but if you have graffiti concerns our window coverings will create an easy to replace surface that will leave your windows untouched should your business be targeted.
Why Window Film
Window coverings don’t have to be expensive or hard to fit. Our window films can be fitted in a day, with no mess or downtime needed in your workplace. Your windows will be untouched beneath the film, and the film itself can be removed or replaced whenever needed. Window film transforms your windows in an economical and environmentally friendly way, and no one will ever notice it’s there.
Why Maritime Window Film Specialists?
Maritime Window Film is a family-owned business with more than 40 years’ experience. We serve New Brunswick and Nova Scotia and have a wide array of window film solutions to suit every business. We can also provide branded COVID signage to help you navigate these challenging times. Contact us today to discuss your needs.
Think window film; think Maritime Window Film Specialists.